DTH (Direct To Home Broadcasting) connections have turned into a significant piece of each Indian family. Individuals are anxious to know about recharge plans, a few DTH administrations suppliers, kinds of administrations accessible and they keep themselves refreshed with regards to the forthcoming offers.
Airtel DTH update is compulsory if you have changed your telephone number related to the Airtel Digital TV DTH administration. If you have lost your portable number or relocated to an alternate telecom administrator, updating your mobile number registered with the service provider may present issues at a later stage, be it either receiving recharge SMS, plan expiry notifications and more.
Airtel TV is one such DTH supplier that permits its users with a simple method for changing their enrolled portable number. In this post, let us take you through a step-by-step guide on the way in which you can change the enrolled portable number on your Airtel DTH TV.
How to Change Your Registered Mobile Number in Airtel Digital TV?
Airtel lets you change your registered mobile number in a few simple steps. You need to have an Airtel Digital TV customer ID and both easily accessible mobile numbers. You can get Airtel Digital TV customer ID by pressing the Menu button and selecting the My Account option on your Airtel DTH remote.
- Head over to Airtel’s official DTH customer portal and navigate to the update number page. You can also click on this link to move to the page easily.
- Enter your Airtel Digital TV customer ID and click Submit, to proceed with the airtel DTH mobile number update.
- Next, you will be asked to confirm a few details such as your current plan and the previous recharge amount.
- Now, enter the new cell phone number and confirm by entering it again in the next box.
- Finally, tap on the Change RTN Number button.
- You should receive an OTP (a password that can be used once) on your new mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the portal and click Confirm.
How to Find Your Airtel Digital TV Customer ID?
Airtel gives you many ways to know your Airtel DTH registered customer ID or mobile number. Users can choose from recalling their customer ID either via an SMS, Missed Call, EPG or contacting the customer care; here’s how to do it:
Know Airtel Digital TV Customer ID by SMS or Missed Call Notification:
Airtel Digital TV customers can use SMS and missed call services to identify their customer ID and mobile number. For SMS, users need to text ‘BAL’ to 54325 with their registered mobile number. You will receive your customer’s ID or DTH number on your mobile number via a text message. You also have the option to give a missed call on 08130081300 from your registered mobile number to get to know your customer ID.
Get To Know Your Airtel Digital TV Customer ID using EPG:
Airtel also displays customer ID in its Airtel Digital TV platform. Customers can find information in the Electronic Program Guide (EPG) section in their set-up box. Here’s how to get to know your customer ID registered with Airtel:
- On your TV remote, tap on the Menu button and select My Account.
- You will find your customer ID displayed on the screen.
While the idea of digital TVs is getting no longer useful/no longer used day by day as the OTT (raised, flat supporting surfaces) and Smart TV cultures are taking over the whole entertainment culture; there’s still a huge customer base of Digital Set-Top Boxes in India, some are old people who are not (smart about computers) and some don’t know about the features and handling of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions about Airtel DTH
- What is a DTH Connection?
DTH technology allows the broadcaster to directly illuminate the signal on your TV set with a built-in receiver. There's no need to connect a separate cable.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of a DTH Connection?
DTH has many advantages such as one can eliminate a cable operator that will provide you with channels of your choice and there is no guarantee of quality. By choosing the signals one needs, there is an opportunity to reduce your monthly cable bill.
At worst, the biggest financial costs to be borne in the first place. Since this involves setting up receiver machines at the end of the subscriber, the cost can be very high.
- What Is Airtel DTH Recharge Infinity Sports HD Program?
Airtel DTH's Infinity Sports HD reboot system has 343 channels, costing Rs 493 for 30 days.
- Which is the Best Airtel DTH?
Airtel Xstream Box is one of the best Airtel DTH with many features and is highly technologically advanced.
- How to Recharge My Airtel DTH?
Visit Airtel DTH recharge, enter your DTH Registration ID, and enter the reload amount or browse applications. Verify and pay by Airtel Payments Bank, debit/credit card, or Netbanking.
- What is Airtel DTH's customer care number?
Customers can call the 24×7 helpline 1800-103-6065 or their toll-free telephone number as listed here https://www.airtel.in/digital-tv/dth-contact-us/customer-care Airtel customers can use their Airtel or home phone number to call 12150.