Since the beginning of 2019, Realme has been focusing on releasing a slew of IoT gadgets, starting with the Realme Band. The Realme Link programme, which was launched to manage the Realme AIoT devices and establish a hub for them, connects all of the products.
Realme has released a new version of its Realme Link app, which serves as a centre for the ecosystem’s connection. The most recent version of Realme Link is v22.214.171.124. The latest version introduces a new home page, adds a weight card, more weather conditions, improves the firmware update process and brings other improvements.
Realme Link v2.0: What’s New?
Here’s a detailed changelog of the new realme link v2.0 application.
- Add the new function to quickly view the camera alarm photos on the “Home” page
- Add the weight card on the “Health” page supported by Smart Scale
- Add more weather conditions and device tasks in “My Scenes”
- Add “Scenes Records” in “My Scenes”
- Improve the firmware update process of some devices
- Bug fixes and improvements
Download Realme Link v126.96.36.199 Latest APK
How to Update Realme Link Application
While users may use the built-in Google Play Store to update their programmes, they can also choose to manually download and install the APK upgrade file. Here’s how to get the newest version of the realme Link application.
- Start by downloading the APK file from the above-mentioned URL.
- Then touch on the APK file to begin the installation process.
- If this is your first time installing an APK, you’ll need to enable Unknown Sources. To do so, go to the pop-Settings up button and toggle the ON switch.
- Go back to the APK file and choose Install.
Older Realme Link Versions
- Download Realme Link v2.0 Latest Version APK with new Personalization Options
- Realme Link’s v1.2.380.15 update Optimizes Color-Switching function [APK Download]
That said, what do you think? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.