The Realme 7 Pro featuring the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G mobile platform, a 64-megapixel rear camera, a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, a 4500mAh battery with 65W SuperDart fast charging, is now receiving a new beta update.
The update carries multiple fixes for the system, camera, calling, and settings while bringing optimizations to the image quality and the camera performance.
The new beta version carries the firmware version RMX2170_11_C.19. If you are one of the beta testers, navigate to Settings -> Software Updates, and you will be able to download and install the update.
Realme 7 Pro RMX2170_11_C.19 Changelog
- Fixed some known issue and improved system stability
- Optimized the image quality and performance
- Fixed the probabilistic camera automatic closing issue while recording video in 1080P 60fps
- Fixed the thumbnails flashlight effect failure issue while shooting photos with the flashlight on in the rear camera
- Fixed the probabilistic recording failure issue in calling
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue while pressing the back button from the permission pop-up of customizing icon style to Personalizations interface
- Fixed the issue that opening a personal hotspot and turn on the personal hotspot notification result in continuously pushing notification while the personal hotspot was connected
Moreover, if you’re tired of ads with Realme UI, here’s our simple guide explaining how you could disable them easily in a matter of minutes.
That said, will you be updating? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.