Realme X7, one of the first devices with the MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC, is now eligible for receiving early access updates based on Android 11, Realme UI 2.0. The company took it to its forum announcing the Early Access beta, which will be rolled out to a limited number of users months before the official stable rollout.
If you’re interested in trying your hands at it, here’s everything you need to know regarding the new Early Access Program for the Realme X7.
How to Apply for Early Access Program (Realme X7)
If you’re interested in joining the Early Access Program, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted, take a backup of your device to prevent data loss.
- Some third-party applications may not be compatible with Android 11 yet, and after updating these applications might not be available or might be crashing down on your device.
- The update may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and an effect on daily use.
- Finally, make sure to have more than 5GB available in your phone storage.
Realme X7 with 60%+ battery, Unrooted, and Bootloader locked.
Early access Application:
- Update your device to the required UI version→ [RMX3092PU_11.A.14/ RMX3092PU_11.A.16/ RMX3092PU_11.A.17].
- Apply for Early access through Software Update:
- Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Apply Now > Submit your details and finish the quiz
With this, you’ll be enrolled in the Early Acces Beta program. If you encounter any bugs or have any suggestions, feel free to report them.