The announcement of Battlegrounds Mobile India in May left Indian players in awe. The announcement was significant because it meant that PUBG Mobile would be returning to the country after more than nine months away. In addition to the game, there have been numerous other developments in the last 45 days. Battlegrounds Mobile has opened early access to Indian players, which had been long anticipated by Indian PUBG Mobile players. Google Play Store users can download the app directly. An overview of how to download and install Battleground Mobile India on Realme smartphones is provided by this article.
How to Download and Install BattleGrounds Mobile India for Realme Smartphones
There are two different ways using which one can install the game on your Android smartphone. The first one makes use of the Google Play Store while the other one utilizes APK and OBB. Here’s how you can do so.
- Install via the Google Play Store
- Install via APK+ OBB
1] Install via Google Play Store
- Start by heading over to the Play Store and registering for the Beta testing program via the link mentioned.
- Once you’ve successfully enrolled yourself as a beta tester, tap on the “download” button available Google Play option.
- Now users will be redirected to the game’s landing page on the Google Play Store.
- Here, tap on the “Install” button. This will start downloading the game. The game will be automatically installed later on.
It takes 721 MB to download Battlegrounds Mobile India from the Google Play Store. Therefore, users must make sure that their devices are equipped with enough storage space before beginning the download
Download BGMI APK + OBB Latest Version APK
2] Install via APK + OBB
Alternately, if you’re facing issues with downloading Battle Ground Mobile India from the Google Play Store on your Realme smartphones, we’ve managed to grab the APK and the OBB file for our readers. Users can follow the steps mentioned below to Download and Install #BGMI or Battle Grounds Mobile India on their Realme smartphones via the APK method.
- Download the APK file and place it in your phone’s SD card or internal memory.
- Head over to the location you’ve downloaded the file and tap on the APK file.
- Now click on Install
- APK installation will take a while (Do not run the application yet)
The Data / OBB file must be placed in the right location after a successful installation.
Where to put the OBB or Data file?
- Start by unzipping or extracting the downloaded OBB or Data file on your computer or your phone (using WinRAR).
- Now copy the extracted OBB folder and place it in the following Path: Android > OBB > “paste the folder here”. (Note that if you are unable to locate the OBB or Data folder, you can manually create one)
- Run the APK file now, in order to enjoy the latest game experience.
BattleGrounds Mobile India Live Screenshots
That said, how has your #BattleGroundsMobileIndia experience been? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.