Realme Game Space APK or so-called Games application for those who are unaware helps users improve their gaming experience by optimising visuals and integrating more CPU, GPU, and RAM. Games now offer a particular set of features and functions aimed at keeping your gaming fury under check. Using gaming statistics and data, you may look at your most played games and how much time you spend on them. You can now see all of your gaming session analytics in Realme Games, where all of your games are saved.
BBK’s subsidiary has now started rolling out a new update to the Games APK that carries the build number v6.9.1 which brings support for changing your voice using AI. Let us take a look at how you can download and install the latest version of the realme game space APK.
Download Realme Game Space v6.9.1 APK
The voice changer feature with Game Space was first introduced in China, in the Chinese ROM of realme UI but it has now made its way to India, and other regions with version 6.9.1. Check out this post detailing realme UI based Game Space, its features, and guiding you through the process of improving your gaming performance.
- Download Game Space APK for Realme UI 2.0/Android 11
Now that you’ve managed to get a hold of the APK file, here’s how you can go ahead with installing the APK.
- Start by downloading the APK file from the above-mentioned URL.
- Then, tap on the APK file to begin the installation process.
- If this is your first time installing an APK, you’ll need to enable Unknown Sources. To do so, go to the pop-Settings up button and toggle the ON switch.
- Go back to the APK file and choose Install.
That said, do you notice any changes? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.