The Realme 6 Pro, which has been receiving a bunch of Access Updates since a couple of months now, has now started accepting applications for the Open Beta for Realme UI 2.0. Open Beta users can now try out the flavour of Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 before the official rollout.
The update based on Android 11 brings new customization options to match Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity. For now, Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Open Beta supports Realme 6 Pro. Before applying, please make sure that your device is Realme 6 Pro’s Indian version since the update is only being rolled out for Indian users.
How to Apply for Realme 6 Pro Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta
Open Beta Application: Guidelines
- Make sure that your device is on the latest required version A.45: RMX2061_11_A.45.
- Make sure that your phone isn’t rooted.
Apply for Open Beta:
- Open the Settings application
- Head over to the Software Update section.
- Next, click on the Settings icon on the top right corner.
- Here, choose Trial Version and submit your details.
- Finally, click Apply Now
- Within a couple of minutes, you will receive the latest update.
Realme 6 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.6-inch FHD+, IPS LCD; 2400 × 1080 pixels screen resolution
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G octa-core chipset
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6 or 8 GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: UFS 2.1 128 GB internal; expandable via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with Realme UI 1.0
- Rear Camera Sensors: 64-megapixel primary sensor + 8-megapixel 119-degree ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.3 aperture + 12-megapixel telephoto sensor for up to 20x zoom + 2-megapixel macro sensor
- Front Camera Sensor: 16-megapixel primary camera + 8-megapixel 105° ultra-wide sensor
- Others: Dual SIM 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5, Dual Frequency GPS, NavIC, and USB Type-C port
- Colour Options: Lightning Blue and Lightning Orange
- Battery: 4300 mAh with 30W Flash Charging