Last month, Realme announced the Early Access program for Realme UI 2.0 for the Realme 6 Pro, followed by the first software update based on Android 11. It is now being reported that the beta users are now receiving a second OTA update carrying the firmware version number RMX2061_11_C.09 which is sized around 311MB. The update addresses the issues in-camera application, adds new features, and fixes the game scape issue where the game icon would still be displayed on the desktop after enabling “Hide game icons on Home screen.”
Realme UI 2.0 Second Beta Update for Realme 6 Pro RMX2061_11_C.09 Changelog
- Optimized camera startup speed
- Optimized the standard camera speed of the front camera
- Optimized the imaging speed of the front camera beauty filter
- Optimized the color shifts in some scenario
- Fixed the issue that the actual zoom effect is abnormal when the zoom is adjusted in the night scene/photo/video mode
- Fixed the issue of overall darkness in HDR mode selfies in some scenario
- Fixed the issue of uncorrected distortion in selfies in the ultra-wide-angle mode of the front camera
- Fixed the phenomenon of dark backlighting when taking photos or videos on Facebook and WhatsApp
- Fixed the issue that the interface display is blurred when taking pictures in portrait mode with the front camera
- Fixed the issue that when Watermark and Timestamp are turned on to take photos, the photos taken may have no watermark effect
- Game Space
- Fixed the issue that the game icon will still be displayed on the desktop after opening “Hide game icons on Home screen.”
Suppose you are one of the beta testers, head over to Settings -> Software Updates to check and download the latest update available for your device. We expect Realme to release the open beta within a month and roll out the stable update in the next 2 months. On a quick note, the Realme 6 Pro sports Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G mobile platform, a 6.6-inch 90Hz Full HD+ IPS LCD, a 4300 mAh battery with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging, and more.
That said, have you received the update? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.