Realme has announced the Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta programme for the Realme 8s 5G. Users of the Realme 8s 5G can now apply to join the company’s beta programme and try out the new software on their smartphones. The open beta version of Realme UI 3.0 for the Realme 8s 5G includes the latest Android 12 operating system, as well as a slew of new UI modifications and functionality.
Over the last six months, the OPPO sub-brand has pushed the Realme UI 3.0 with Android 12 update to a large number of eligible smartphones in both stable and Open Beta versions. Realme previously launched an early access programme for the Realme 8s 5G and extensively tested the Realme UI 3.0 upgrade for major problems and fixes.
Realme 8s 5G Users Can Now Apply for Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta
Here are some key takeaways you should know before upgrading your phone to realme UI 3.0 open beta.
- Check to see whether your phone is rooted.
- Back up your personal data before proceeding to avoid data loss.
Some third-party app versions may not be compatible with Android 12 yet, and if you update your smartphone, these apps may become unavailable or crash. As a result, before you upgrade, be sure to update all of your apps to the most recent version available on the Play Store.
- The Early Access versions of the game may have an unpredictably negative influence on your phone and daily use.
- Ensure that your phone’s storage capacity is greater than 10 GB. Otherwise, there’s a chance that the update will fail (go to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage to check the phone’s storage).
- It is impossible to ensure that every application will receive the update due to uncontrollable factors such as network communication and plan adjustments. If you do not receive the update, we recommend that you wait for the official release.
How to Apply for Realme UI 3.0 Open Beta on the realme 8s 5G
- Start by opening the Settings application.
- Next, head over to software information and ensure you’re running: RMX3381_11. A.09 / RMX3381_11. A.10
- Now, head over to Settings > Software Update > tap on the Settings icon on the top right corner >Trial Version > Open Beta > Apply Now and choose to Submit.
That said, what are your thoughts? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.