Realme has started rolling out a new software update to the GT 2 Pro 5G. The company has released the update in India, but more countries are expected to get the update soon. The update could soon roll out to devices in the European Union.
The latest software update for the Realme GT 2 Pro comes with firmware version RMX3301_11_A.13. It brings the March 2022 security patch along with general bug fixes, stability improvements, and performance enhancements. The March 2022 security patch is said to include fixes for over 50 privacy and security vulnerabilities.
The update, according to Realme adjusts the refresh rate to 1Hz for Always on Display, brings improvements to Game Space, Animations, Wallpapers and fixes bugs relating to restarts. You can find the complete changelog listed below:
- Integrates the March 2022 Android security patch.
- Reduces the refresh rate for Always-On Display to 1 Hz.
- Game Assistant now slides outs more smoothly from the edge of the screen.
- Animations on the Home screen and Recent screen become smoother as you swipe.
- Improves network stability.
- Fixes a display issue with the wallpaper.
- Fixes an issue where your phone might unexpectedly restart.
- Improves the success rate of fingerprint unlock.
If you are a Realme GT 2 Pro user in India, you can check for the latest software update by navigating to Settings > Software update and tapping on Download and install. You can also download the latest firmware file from Realme’s database and flash it manually. While the update won’t erase data on your smartphone, don’t forget to backup your data before this process.