We knew it was only a matter of time before it happened and now it has. Realme has opened up registrations for the Realme GT Master Explorer Edition (launch details here) realme UI 3.0 beta program. It was bound to happen after the company started rolling out the realme UI 3.0 beta firmware for the Realme GT last month.
The notice for the Realme GT Master Explorer edition beta went live in the Realme Community in China. The realme UI 3.0 GT ME beta has been released only in the Chinese markets as of now. You can expect the beta to arrive in other countries as well.
However, note that only the first 700 users are being sought for this early adopter edition, and registration will begin at 11:30 a.m. on November 11 and continue until the space is filled.
Pre-Requisite for realme UI 3.0 Beta
- This registration is solely for GT Master Discovery Edition users who live in China.
- Although the user data on the device will not be cleared when it is flashed to the early adopter version, we highly advise you to back it up before flashing: Select Backup and Recovery from Settings -> Other Settings -> Backup and Recovery -> Backup and Recovery. Please transfer the data to an external storage device for storage when the backup is complete.
- Please update all programmes to the current version in the software store before upgrading to the early adopter version, as certain third-party applications are not yet compatible with Realme UI 3.0. If there are still concerns with compatibility, it is advised that you wait for future updates to adapt.
- Please ensure that your phone has more than 10GB of internal storage space; otherwise, an upgrade may fail. (For further information, go to Settings>Other settings>Storage space.)
- Please ensure that your phone does not have ROOT and that the battery is at least 60% charged.
How to Apply for realme UI 3.0 Beta?
Well, if you’d like to try out the realme UI 3.0 build before it rolls out to everyone globally, you may have to end up applying for the realme UI 3.0 early access program. Check out this article to know how you can apply for the realme UI 3.0 beta right now.