The Realme Watch S Pro featuring a 1.39-inch AMOLED display, 420mAh battery with up to 14days of battery life on a single charge, and more, is now receiving a new update with the firmware/build number v184.108.40.206. The update brings new features and optimizations to the smartwatch.
Realme Watch S Pro v220.127.116.11 Update Changelog
- Optimize exercise and sleep algorithms to improve data accuracy
- Added event duration statistics
- Optimize some functions and interfaces
How to Update the Firmware of Realme Watch S Pro
If you are excited to test this new version out and haven’t received the update automatically, here’s how you can check for updates:
Note: Make sure to connect the smartwatch to your phone before updating
- Open the Realme Link Application on your smartphone.
- From the list of devices, choose Realme Watch S Pro.
- Now, head over to the Settings on the top right corner.
- Scroll down and find the Device Update option
- Click on Device Update and wait for the update to now start downloading.
Recall that the Watch S Pro has a 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass, comes with a 5ATM water resistance rating, swimming mode, a dual-core processor, stainless steel casing, dual-Satellite GPS, blood oxygen monitor, and heart rate monitor. There are over 15 sports modes, including outdoor run, indoor run, outdoor walk, indoor walk, outdoor cycling, spinning, hiking, swimming, basketball, yoga, rowing, elliptical, cricket, strength training, and Free workout.
The watch has access to over 100+ watch faces, has an ambient light sensor, a PPG sensor for 24-hour heart rate monitoring, and more. The latest Realme Watch S Pro also has other features, including step monitoring, sedentary reminders, sleep monitoring, hydration reminders, and meditation relaxation.
That said, what are your thoughts? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.