Realme brought the Realme X2 Pro smartphone back in October 2019 in India. The smartphone was the companies first attempt at a flagship smartphone.; it offers some exciting specifications on paper, including the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ chipset, a 4000 mAh battery with 50W VOOC flash charger, 6.5-inch FHD+ 90Hz Super AMOLED Display, 64-megapixel quad cameras, In-Display fingerprint scanner and lots more.
Realme has now officially started rolling out a new December Update for the Realme X2 Pro carrying the build number RMX1931EX_11.C.34, which brings multiple bug fixes and improvements along with the December Android Security Patch. Other improvements include: new added new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth Earphones, added short press the power button to turn off flash while screen off, Fixed issue of crashing of Alarm page in rare scenarios, Enhanced experience of Fingerprint and Face unlock, Fixed issue of crashing photos while editing, Dark Mode fixes and more. The complete changelog of the update has been mentioned below:
Also Read: 7 Best Realme UI Tips and Tricks to Use Realme Phone like a PRO
Realme X2 Pro RMX1931EX_11.C.34 December Update Changelog
- Updated Android Security Patch to November/December 2020
- Added a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth Earphones.
- Optimized the experience when using a combination of Face Unlock and Fingerprint.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of crashing when editing photos.
- Fixed probabilistic crashing issue of the Alarm details page.
- Dark Mode
- Fixed probabilistic blinking issue when entering password entries in dark mode.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that from Sunrise to sunset status is not synchronized after using clone phone.
The update is currently being rolled out in stages and may take some time for all the users to receive the update. However, we recommend users update their handset under a strong WiFi network and keep the phone fully charged before updating it. Additionally, one may also check for updates manually by heading over to Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update.
With that said, Have you received the update? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.