Realme UI 3.0, is realme’s custom baked skin based on Android 12. Multiple realme smartphones have already received the realme UI 3.0 update globally. Now, realme X50 Pro 5G owners in India can now register for the realme UI 3.0 and Android 12 beta programs. The company took it to their forums to make this announcement. Here’s how you can apply for the realme UI 3.0 early access program for realme X50 Pro.
Realme UI 3.0 has a more open layout with more white space to minimise information density. The icons are now 3D, with new contours and shadows, and are more colourful than earlier 2.0 versions. Check out this post to know more about realme UI 3.0’s features.
Realme X50 Pro 5G Users Can Now Apply for Realme UI 3.0
Before you move ahead and apply for the realme UI 3.0 based program, here are some pre-requisites you need to fulfil:
- Make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Back up your personal data before proceeding to avoid data loss.
- Note that, some third-party app versions may not be compatible with Android 12 yet, and if you update your smartphone, these apps may become unavailable or crash. As a result, before you upgrade, be sure to update all of your apps to the most recent version available on the Play Store.
- The Early Access versions of the game may have an unpredictably negative influence on your phone and daily use.
- Ensure that your phone’s storage capacity is greater than 10 GB. Otherwise, there’s a chance that the update will fail (go to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage to check the phone’s storage).
Procedure to Apply for Realme UI 3.0 Early Access on the realme X50 Pro 5G
Here’s how you can apply for the Android 12 beta program on realme X50 Pro.
- Start by opening the Settings application.
- Next, head over to software information and ensure you’re running the latest version of realme UI 2.0.
- Now, head over to Settings > Software Update > tap on the Settings icon on the top right corner >Trial Version > Apply Now and choose Submit.
That said, are you updated? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.