The Realme X7 Pro is the latest device to receive the Realme UI 3.0 upgrade, which is based on Android 12. The X7 Pro was released last year with flagship-grade internals at a fair price, and Realme has begun rolling out the big upgrade to the device after a short period of time. Following the beta testing channel of Android 12 in February of this year, the brand has released a stable version of the smartphone.
Realme UI 3.0 Stable Now Rolling out to X7 Pro
The Realme X7 Pro has received a substantial upgrade that includes Realme UI 3.0 and Android 12 (the most recent stable version for Android devices). The OTA update, which has the build number RMX2121 11 C.08, has already begun rolling out in numerous locations. Furthermore, owners of the X7 Pro must update their devices to the RMX2121_11_F.06 firmware release in order to obtain this new and significant update from Realme.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Adds Smart Assistant widgets that show key information of apps and provide instant access to functions.
- Revamp the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements and prioritising information with different colours to
- make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike and optimizes
- more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
- Convenience & efficiency
- Flex Drop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
- You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
- You can now double-tap the text in a conversation in the Messages app to enlarge the text for easy reading and editing.
- Security and privacy
- Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords, and Emergency calls can now all be found in Phone Manager.
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
- Optimizes the auto-brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- – Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- – Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
- – TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos and Calendar.
On the X7 Pro, this update from Realme introduces a slew of modifications to the user interface as well as addresses a slew of known and undiscovered bugs. Furthermore, the update will improve the system’s performance and stability in a variety of ways, as well as battery utilisation optimizations for better backup.
Any new update is rolled out in stages, with just a few handsets getting it at first. If no faults are discovered, the new update will be rolled out to all devices worldwide. You can check for the new update manually by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install. You can even manually download the latest firmware update from Realme’s official page and flash it directly.