Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 brings interesting new features such as an improved dark mode, digital wellbeing, a new private space to hide apps/files, an upgraded security shield, call blocklist, app permission security, payment service security, and all the new Android 11‘s security features. You can check out this Realme UI 2.0 post to know more about realme UI 2.0 in depth. Let us take a look at how you can change the notification drawer shape and colour in realme UI 2.0.
- These Realme Devices Support Dynamic RAM Expansion (Virtual RAM)
- How to Customize or Enable New Dark Mode in Realme UI 2.0
- Top 10 Best Realme UI 3.0 Features You Need to Know About
Realme UI Tips and Tricks: Change Notification Drawer Shape and Colour
If you’re feeling bored with your phone and would like a refresh, changing the wallpaper, notification drawer shape and colour might help bring a new perspective to the regular old smartphone. Here’s how you can bring a fresh new look to realme UI.
- Start by opening the Settings application.
- Navigate to Personalisations > Notification Drawer.
- Here, select a shape from the list of options available at the bottom of your screen.
- Now, head back and choose a Color Scheme from the list of options (example: Cool, Warm, Pink, Morandi).
- You could also select a single plain solid colour if you don’t prefer a gradient.
- Finally, tap on Apply and you are good to go.
That said, which is your favourite colour for notifications? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.
1] Can I Change the Color of My Notifications?
Yes, it is possible for you to shift the colour of your notifications in realme UI. Users can choose between light and dark modes, and there are multiple different customization options for accent colours.
2] How Can I Make My Notification Panel Darker?
Making your notification panel darker is quite simple; all you need to do is, switch on the Dark Theme/Dark Mode available on your realme smartphone. Here’s how you can do so in realme UI 2.0.