The Realme 8 Pro which was unveiled earlier this month with the Snapdragon 720G, headlining 108-megapixel primary camera is now receiving its first OTA update in the country.
The update features the firmware version number RMX3081_11_A.27, is based on Realme UI 2.0 and brings the Android security patch for the month of April, adds new hyper slow-motion video capabilities, fixes the colour science, adds support for VoWifi for Vodafone Idea, and fixes some known bugs.
Realme 8 Pro RMX3081_11_A.27 Update Changelog
The complete changelog has been mentioned below for your reference:
- Android security patch: April, 2021
- Added Hyper motion SLO-MO mode of the rear camera
- Update watermark style
- Fixed the flicker issue of taking photos with the rear camera in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic colour shifts issue of the rear camera
- Added support for VoWiFi function of Vi India carrier (India)
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to swipe down to expand the status bar when power on
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of prompting reset failed in the notification bar
To recall, the Realme 8 Pro sports a 6.4-inches FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a left-aligned punch hole housing the front-facing 16-megapixel shooter. Under the hood, the 8 Pro is being powered by the Snapdragon 720G SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
For optics, we have a primary 108-megapixel Samsung HM2 sensor, an 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2-megapixel macro shooter and a 2-megapixel B/W lens.
There’s a 4500 mAh battery powering the device with support for 50W SuperDart charging which the company claims can charge the phone up to 100% in 47 mins. The phone runs on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 out of the box.
That said, have you received the update? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.