Realme, a Chinese smartphone manufacturer, recently released realme UI 3.0, which is based on Android 12. The Realme Theme Store is pre-installed on all Realme UI handsets and allows users to customise their devices with a variety of themes, wallpapers, widgets, and other options.
The theme store, like any other application, receives updates that bring new features and fixes a range of flaws that customers may have seen in previous versions. realme has begun rolling out version 8.3.1, which includes new themes, wallpapers, and other resources, as well as a rocket symbol on the Home Page that allows users to rapidly return to the top.
Realme Theme Store v8.3.1 Update Download
The realme theme store gets v8.3.1, and while this version does not introduce any important new features, it is suggested that users update the app for a better experience. Realme’s apps are updated on a regular basis, and the theme store app is no exception. The most recent version of the files application is version v8.3.1 and comes at 35.1MB. Check out the changelog mentioned below:
- You can now get new themes, Wallpapers, and other resources more quickly.
- Adds a rocket icon on the Home Page for you to return to the top more quickly.
The process of updating the Realme Theme Store is fairly simple, as one would just need to download and install the realme theme store latest version’s APK.
- Download the Realme Theme Store APK from the link mentioned above.
- Next, click tap on the file once the download is complete, which will take you over to the installation process.
- If this is the first time you’re installing an APK, you would have to enable Unknown Sources. To do so, tap on the Settings button in the pop-up and turn the toggle ON.
- Finally, click on Install and the latest version of the theme store should be installed.
Well with that said, do let us know what you think about the new update the Theme Store has got by dropping a comment down below.