After months of closed beta testing, Realme is now accepting applications for open beta updates based on Realme UI 2.0 for Realme 6 and Realme 6i. Open Beta users can try out the flavour of Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 before the official stable rollout. The update based on Android 11 brings new customization options to match Gen Z’s rich imagination and creativity.
This new Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 Beta is aimed at users owning the Realme 6 and 6i in India. Realme UI 2.0 brings loads of customization options, enhanced privacy and security options, new features to game space and more while enchanting the overall look and feel of the user interface.
Disclaimer before Applying for Open Beta Program:
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- Make sure to backup your device to prevent data loss.
- Some apps may be incompatible with Android 11.
- The Open Beta versions also may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and affect daily usage.
Realme 6 or Realme 6i with 60%+ battery, Unrooted, and at least 5GB phone storage free.
Early access Application:
- 1.Update your device to the required UI version – RMX2001_11.B.63
- 2.Apply for the Open Beta through Software Update:
- Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now
Users can also roll back to Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 by downloading the file from the link mentioned below and flashing the file manually.
Realme 6/6i Official Rollback Package Download:
Download Realme 6 Realme UI 1.0 Rollback Page
Download Realme 6i Realme UI 1.0 Rollback Page
Steps to Roll Back to Realme UI 1.0 from Open Beta
- Turn off your Realme 6 or the Realme 6i.
- Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time to enter recovery mode.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Now, click on Install from storage.
- Input your screen lock password if any.
- Search and Click on the rollback package.
That said, wasn’t applying easy? Do let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment down below.