Since its introduction as a sub-brand of OPPO in 2018, Chinese tech brand realme has grown at a quick pace. The firm made a record by becoming the fastest brand to surpass 50 million shipments in late 2020. The brand later set another global record in under less than a year later. According to Strategy Analytics, realme is also the quickest brand to reach 100 million smartphone shipments. This post will guide you on how you can download the latest version of the realme file manager APK v12.1.22.
The realme File Manager like other file management apps, allows users to manage and transfer files between their smartphone’s storage and other devices or computers. It allows the user to keep a range of files on the phone, unlike native utilities. In this article, we will take a look at the newly updated Realme UI 3.0 File Manager App. Let’s take a look at the realme file manager, its new features, update details, download links and more.
Realme UI 3.0 File Manager Latest Version APK Download
realme keeps updating its apps quite often, and the file manager gets the same treatment. The latest version of the files application comes with the version number v12.1.22 and is sized at 14MB.
Realme UI 3.0 File Manager APK Latest Update Version
- Build- v12.1.22
- Size- 14MB
How to Update realme File Manager APK?
Users can use the built-in system apps updater to update their apps, or they can manually download and install the APK upgrade file. It’s extremely simple to do so, and you may do so by following the instructions below:
- Start by, downloading the APK file by clicking on the download link mentioned above.
- Next, tap on the file once the download is complete to head over to the installation process.
- If this is the first time you’re installing an APK, you would have to enable Unknown Sources. To do so, tap on the Settings button in the pop-up and turn the toggle ON.
- Head back over to the APK and choose Install.
What does the Realme UI File Manager Application Do?
The File Manager is used to manage all the files on your smartphone, just like a file explorer on your computer. You can also manage files stored on SD cards, USB drives, and files in the cloud storage connected with your smartphone at the same time.
What Changes Can I Notice with the New Realme/Oppo File Manager Update?
With this new update, the file manager doesn’t get a lot of new features, however, some users have reported that the actual UI has been updated and now it looks much cleaner than before. The update can be installed on devices running realme UI 3.0 or realme UI 2.
That said, found what you were looking for? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.
- Download Latest Realme UI 3.0/ColorOS 12 Dialer and Phone APK v5.5
- Download Latest Realme UI 3.0/ColorOS 12 Launcher APK v12.3
- How to Download Realme Store Latest Version APK [v1.5.3]