Realme announced the Realme X50 Pro back in February, featuring the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G chipset, a 90Hz Super AMOLED Display, 64-megapixel quad rear cameras, a 32-megapixel dual selfie shooter, 65W fast charging, and tons more. The smartphone was launched running Android 10 based Realme UI 1.0. Since the launch, the company has rolled out a ton of new updates, and Realme is rolling out yet another new update for the Realme X50 Pro 5G with the November 2020 Android security patch and more.
The latest update for the smartphone carries the build number RMX2076PU_11.A.41, features the Android Security Patch for November 2020, adds a new simple shortcut for short press the power button to turn off the flashlight while the screen is off, fixes the probabilistic issue of being required to enter a password twice to log into Privacy Safe, the issue of a screenshot floating toggle flashing on the screenshot setting page and a lot more. Additionally, the update also adds a QR code scanning feature on the Scan card page and a sharing feature on detailed contacts.
Also Read: Realme X7 Pro gets RMX2121_11_A.17 update with November Patch.
Realme X50 Pro RMX2076PU_11.A.41 December Update Changelog.
- Updated Android Security Patch to November 2020.
- Added a short press of the power button to turn off the flashlight while the screen is off.
- Added QR code scanning feature on Scan card page.
- Added QR code sharing feature on detailed pages of contacts.
- Privacy Safe
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of being required to enter the password twice to log into Privacy Safe.
- Fixed the issue of a screenshot floating toggle flashing on the screenshot setting page.
Note:- this December update is currently being rolled out for the users on Realme UI V1.0 based on Android 10. For users on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11, there’s no confirmation on when the update will roll out.