Realme GT Master Edition owners in India can now register for the realme UI 3.0 and Android 12 beta program. This follows a week after the realme 8 Pro beta program was launched in India and other beta-eligible markets and two weeks after the Realme GT’s second phase kicked off. The company announced through the realme Community forum that it has opened applications for the Android 12 based skin for the device. Let us take a look at realme UI 3.0 for the GT Master Edition, its features, and the application process.
Here’s How You Can Apply for Android 12 based realme UI 3.0 on GT Master Edition
Applying for the beta program is quite simple and can be accomplished in a couple of steps. Here’s how you can do so.
- Start by opening the Settings application.
- Next, head over to software information and ensure you’re running: RMX3360_11_A.08.
- Now, head over to Settings > Software Update > tap on the Settings icon on the top right corner >Trial Version > Apply Now and choose Submit.
- Check to see whether your phone is rooted.
- Back up your personal data before proceeding to avoid data loss.
Some third-party app versions may not be compatible with Android 12 yet, and if you update your smartphone, these apps may become unavailable or crash. As a result, before you upgrade, be sure to update all of your apps to the most recent version available on the Play Store.
- The Early Access versions of the game may have an unpredictably negative influence on your phone and daily use.
- Ensure that your phone’s storage capacity is greater than 10 GB. Otherwise, there’s a chance that the update will fail (go to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage to check the phone’s storage).
- It is impossible to ensure that every application will receive the update due to uncontrollable factors such as network communication and plan adjustments. If you do not receive the update, we recommend that you wait for the official release.
That said, do let us know if you’ve received a realme UI 3.0 based update, by dropping a comment down below.