Realme announced the Realme 7 Pro back in September 2020, running on realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10. Realme’s OS has some excellent features. Some of them include animated wallpapers, screen-off display, customizable icon shape, new charging animation, Realme Share, and lots more. While Realme has already confirmed that the Realme 7 Pro will be receiving realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11, the update hasn’t started to roll out yet. Additionally, Realme doesn’t follow a fixed pattern of rolling out updates to devices; hence, this post will help our readers track all the updates rolled out for the Realme 7 Pro (RMX2170).
Realme 7 Pro Update Tracker:
[April 3, 2022]: realme UI 3.0 Open Beta program is now available for the 7 Pro. Here’s all you need to know.
[January 25, 2022]: realme 7 Pro’s realme UI 3.0 Early Access program is now live. You can go ahead and apply now.
[October 28, 2021]: realme is now rolling out the October 2021 security update to the realme 7 Pro. The update gets the firmware version RMX2170_11_C.27 and brings system performance improvements.
Security Integrates the September and October 2021 Android security patches System Improve system performance and stability
[July 7, 2021]: Realme is rolling out the June 2021 Security Update to the Realme 7 Pro users running Realme UI 2.0. The update carries version RMX2170_11_C.23 and brings fixes for the camera and animations.
Security Adds the June 2021 Android security patch. System Improves system stability. Phone Fixes an issue where the phone might ring but not vibrate when receiving a call from a VIP contact while on the Lock screen. Charging Fixes an issue where the flash charging animation might not show immediately when you plug in the charger in some cases. Camera Fixes the image noises that could appear when you turn on Tripod mode to take photos in Night mode. Fixes an issue where the fill light might not work when you take photos with the front camera in a dark environment. Fixes an issue where the camera might shoot before the timer ends when you use Starry mode.
[June 28, 2021]: Realme 7 Pro is now receiving a new update with firmware version RMX2170PU_11_A.41/RMX2170_11_A.41 that brings the June 2021 security patch to devices running on Android 10.
Security Updated Android security patch: June 2021 System Fixed some known issues and improved stability
[June 16, 2021]: Realme 7 Pro is getting a new update with firmware RMX2170PU_11.C.22 in India.
System Fixed some known issues and optimized system stability Charging Optimized the issue of slow charging in some scenarios Camera Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue while recording videos in some scenarios Application Fixed the probabilistic issue of prompting error while using snapshot to record video on Instagram Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when swiping in Google in some scenarios.
[April 30, 2021]: Realme is rolling out a new update for the Realme 7 5G with firmware version RMX2170PU_11.A.39. [Read more here]
Security Android security patch: April 2021 System Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
[April 28, 2021]: Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update has been released for the Realme 7 Pro. [Read more here]
[March 22, 2021]: Realme has started rolling out a new software update for the Realme 7 Pro users in India. The update carries the Android security patch for the month of March and improvements in the overall system stability. The update carries the firmware version: RMX2170PU_11_A.37. [Read More]
Security Android security patch: March 2021 System Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
[February 25, 2021]: Realme has started rolling out a new beta update for the Realme 7 Pro users with firmware version RMX2170_11_C.16 and is sized around 739MB, it brings fixes for the probabilistic freezing issue of 64MP pro mode, optimizes the sound and vibrate feedback on the settings page and more
System Fixed some known issues and improved the system stability Camera Fixed probabilistic freezing issue of 64MP pro mode Settings Optimized the sound and vibrate feedback on the Settings page Fixed the issue that the screen-off gestures are turned off by default after the system update Fixed the probabilistic display issue of the Personalizations page Fixed the display issue of Dolby Atomos page in Dark mode Fixed the display issue of notification icons on the status bar Fixed the probabilistic display issue when switching Home screen mode in Dark mode Fixed the probabilistic crash after added a language on the Language page
[February 1, 2020]: The Realme 7 Pro users running Realme UI 1.0, have now started receiving a new update carrying the January security patch, fixes some known issues, and improves system stability. The update brings the firmware version RMX2170PU_11_A.33/ RMX2170EX_11_A.33.
Security Android security patch: Jan 2021 System Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
[January 15, 2020]: Realme has started rolling out the fourth Realme UI 2.0 Beta for the Realme 7 Pro carrying the build number RMX2170_11_C.14 and weighs around 414MB. The update fixes an extensive list of bugs including issues with Ultra Night mode, 64MP, 4K 30FPS recording, and some more bugs as well. Additionally, the update brings fixes to some mobile features including Settings, App, Call, Notification, and more.
Camera Added Starry mode Fixed the issue that the video cannot be saved after the video is successfully shot in Ultra Night Fixed the issue of line display problem in the imaged picture when taking pictures in 64M mode Fixed the issue of Night Scene Pro, when adjusting the S value to a large value, the home button exits during the shooting process, and the preview freezes and crashes when entering the camera again Fixed the camera 4K30 frame, switch video encoding, shoot video, check the thumbnail and return to the camera, the camera crashes Call Fixed the issue that VoLTE shuts down after the headset is plugged in after selecting the “TTY full” menu in the accessibility features of the call settings Apps Optimized the display logic of backlight brightness after some apps are started Settings Fixed the issue of probabilistic failure of vibration feedback during keyboard input Fixed the issue that when a locked SIM card is inserted, the password input interface pops up, and the desktop can be seen transparently Fixed the App lock page, click back, the page flashes back Lockscreen Fixed the issue that the time is not displayed in the status bar when sliding up the lock screen interface and switching to the password interface Notification Fixed the issue of extra characters displayed in the notification panel traffic usage
[December 30, 2020]: Realme 7 Pro users on Realme UI 1.0 based on Android 10 have now started receiving a new update carrying the build number RMX2170PU_11_A.25 which brings the December 2020 Android Security Patch, optimizes the front camera, brings changes to the Game Space, and fixes some bugs.
Security Android security patch: December, 2020 Camera Optimized the clarity of the front camera System Updated Game Space Fixed the issue that importing contacts via Bluetooth sharing fails in some scenarios Fixed the issue that the volume cannot be adjusted when connected to a Bluetooth headset in some scenarios
[December 27, 2020]: Realme has started rolling out the third beta update for the Realme UI 2.0 Android 11 beta users carrying the build number RMX2170_11_C.12 and weighing a little under 616MB. The update optimizes the freezing issue of some applications, adds Ultra Night Mode, video watermark, fixes issues with camera, settings, music and tons more. The complete changelog has been mentioned below:
Apps Optimized the freezing issue of some Apps Optimized the freezing issue when using Whatsapp in some scenarios Fixed the probabilistic non-response issue when using Youtube Camera Added the Ultra Night mode Added Video Watermark Fixed the problem that 960fps SLO-MO cannot save video Fixed the problem that when adjusting Night mode manually to take pictures, the specific time is not displayed below Fixed that green lines appear probabilistically problem when recording at 720P resolution and 60FPS Fixed the front camera beautification, take pictures at a certain distance, and the imaging will have no beautification effect. Settings Optimized into the application Fixed the SIM card name Is changed to the default name after the restart. Fixed the problem of turning off “Wake and return to the desktop, click the recent tasks button, the interface display is confused Google Assistant with Power button. Fixed the horizontal screen after splitting the information between the Super power-saving mode, the time plug-in, and the application icon overlap Fixed the abnormal problem of opening the App Hiding Fixed an abnormal problem that occurred in the setting wizard page when creating a general user Fixed an abnormal problem during karaoke when the earphone was plugged in, and In-Ear Monitoring was turned on. Music Fixed the problem that the progress bar does not move, and there is no sound when playing MP2 format music files. System Fixed the probabilistic automatically unlocking the screen repeatedly issue
[December 12, 2020]: Realme 7 Pro Realme UI 2.0 beta testing users have reportedly started receiving a new update carrying the build number RMX2170_11_C.10 which brings the updated November 2020 Android security patch, optimizes charging animations, power usage, fixes tons of bugs, adds support for widewine L1 and more. The complete changelog has been mentioned below
- Security Updated Android security patch: Nov, 2020 Charge Optimized the charging display in power off status Power Usage Optimized power consumption in standby scenario Camera Optimized the response time of the camera incertain scenarios Fixed the overexposure issue of the images taken by camera with flash System Fixed the probabilistic issue that the device fails to recognize micro SD cards after restarting Fixed the issue that the screen dims when some app are being used Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when swiping the app icons Settings Fixed the issue that Netflix displays “widewine L3 key”, but DRM Info displays “L1” Fixed the issue that eye comfort mode is not turned on after sunet when From Sunset to Sunrise toggle is set to true Fixed the display error issue when switching to secondary user after turning on the accessibility mode Game Space Fixed the issue that exception will occur to the feature of Hide game icons on Home screen after adding games in Game Space
[November 23, 2020]: Realme has announced the Alpha Squad for the Realme 7 Pro where the community members experience unreleased Realme UI 2.0 with Android 11 earliest of all in a closed test phase. [Apply Here]
[October 19, 2020]: The Realme 7 Pro has started to receive a new update carrying the version number RMX2170_11_A.17, which brings the October 2020 security patch, optimizes camera, brightness, fix fingerprint unlock issues, and a lot more. The complete changelog has been listed below:
- Updated Android security patch: October 2020
- Optimized the overexposure of the front camera
- Adjusted the color shifts of the rear camera
- Optimized the dynamic range of the rear camera in 64M mode
- Optimized the minimum brightness when playing videos
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that the screen dims after fingerprint unlock in outdoor scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to fast charge in some scenarios
- [September 21, 2020]: Realme today has confirmed that they will be soon rolling out the Android 11 update with realme UI 2.0 in November 2020.
- [September 7, 2020]: Just before the first sale of the smartphone, Realme has started to roll out a new update for the Realme 7 Pro carrying the build number RMX2170_11_A.11, which brings the September 2020 security patch, fixes charging issues, optimizes the cameras and tweaks a few other options. The complete changelog of the RMX2170_11_A.11 update for the Realme 7 Pro has been listed below:
- Android Security Patch: September 2020
- Optimized the invalid touch control issue under some scenarios
- Adjusted ‘Mute-Bell-Vibrate’ icon state
- Optimized the clarity of the camera when using third-party apps
- Optimized the preview fluency of the Portrait mode when using the rear camera
- Adjusted the clarity of the HDR when using the front camera
- Optimized the clarity of the HDR in Night mode
- Fixed the probabilistic color caste issue in Ultra Macro camera
- Fixed the probabilistic power display issue while charging in low power
Will Realme UI 3.0 reach Realme 7 Pro?
Yes, the realme 7 Pro is scheduled to receive the realme UI 3.0 update in the first half of 2022.
[April 3, 2022]: realme UI 3.0 Open Beta program is now available for the 7 Pro. Here’s all you need to know.
Will Realme 7 Pro receive Android 11 Update?
Realme UI 2.0 Stable Update has been released for the Realme 7 Pro. [Read more here]
Realme 7 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.4-inch FHD+ 20:9, Super AMOLED; 2400 × 1080 pixels screen resolution and 600 nits brightness
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G octa-core chipset
- GPU: Adreno 618
- RAM: 6 or 8 GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: UFS 2.1 128 GB internal; expandable via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with Realme UI 1.0
- Rear Camera Sensors: 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 primary sensor + 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.3 aperture + 2-megapixel B&W portrait camera + 2-megapixel 4cm macro sensor
- Front Camera Sensor: 32-megapixel with f/2.5 aperture
- Others: Dual 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C, In-display fingerprint sensor, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio.
- Color Options: Mirror Silver and Mirror Blue
- Battery: 4500mAh with support for 65W VOOC SuperDart fast charge
That said, Realme doesn’t seem to follow a scheduled rollout, and hence it may take some time for every handset to receive the update. Make sure to bookmark this page to never miss out on a single update for the Realme 7 Pro.
4 thoughts on “Realme 7 Pro Update Tracker: Realme UI 3.0, Android 12 And More”
Not yet confirmed
Bhai date batao first half ka?
Milega Narzo 20A ko, abhi beta me chal raha hai
Realme narzo 20a android 11 realme UI 2.0 ka update nehi milage…….