Realme announced the Realme 7i smartphone back in October, packing in a ton of features: a 64-megapixel quad rear camera, a 16-megapixel front selfie shooter, Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD display, 5000mAh Battery with 18W fast charger in-box, 90Hz Ultra smooth display and a lot more.
The company has now started rolling out a new December update to Realme 7i users, which brings a ton of bug fixes and optimizations such as fixed device freezing issue in some specific scenarios, optimized clarity of rear camera, fixed crashing issue of photos in some scenarios, fixed issue of power button didn’t respond while calling, fixed language issue of the clock that sometimes it shows in Chinese, and a lot more. The complete changelog has been mentioned below for your reference. This update comes under build number RMX2103PU_11.A.33 for Realme 7i users.
Realme 7i RMX2103PU_11.A.33 December Update Changelog
- Optimized the camera freezing issue when shooting in some specific and rare scenarios.
- Optimized the lagging issue of the Candy Crush game in some specific scenarios.
- Fixed the crashing issue of photos in some specific and rare scenarios.
- Fixed the issue that the power button didn’t respond during the call in some scenarios.
- Optimized the image clarity of the rear 64MP Camera.
- Fixing the issue of clock text in some languages is displayed in Chinese in some rare scenarios.
The update is currently rolling out in stages and may take some time for all the users to receive the update. We recommend users to update their handset under a strong WiFi network and keep the phone fully charged before updating it. Additionally, one can also check for updates manually by going into Settings >> About Phone >> Software Update.
With that said, Have you received the update? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.