Earlier today, Realme rolled out the September 2021 security update to the Realme 8. The company has now released the security update to the Realme X3, X3 Superzoom, Realme 5, 5i and the 5s in a few markets. Also, check out our other realme UI content.
- List of Realme Devices Getting realme UI 3.0 Update Based On Android 12
- Realme UI 3.0 Launch Date Announced: To Arrive in October 2021
The Realme 5 and X3 series have started getting a new software update with firmware version RMX1911EX_11_C.75, RMX1925EX_11_C.75, RMX2030EX_11_C.75 in India. The Realme X3 series is getting a new update with the firmware version and RMX2081_11_C.09 in a few countries. These new updates bring the September 2021 security patch to Realme 5, 5i, 5s and the X3 series that is said to fix more than 50 vulnerabilities.
If you own any of the devices mentioned above and are a user in India, you can check for the latest update by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install. You can also download the latest firmware file for your smartphone from realme’s firmware database and flash it manually.
Realme X3/X3 Superzoom RMX2081_11_C.09 Changelog
The new update for the X3 series adds support for two new languages, Estonian and Lithuanian while improving the system stability and performance.
- Integrates the August and September 2021 Android security patches.
- Adds support for Estonian and Lithuanian.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Fixes an issue that might cause an error to occur when you are saving a video on Instagram Stories.
Realme 5/5i/5s C.75 Changelog
The Realme 5 series update doesn’t bring any new features but bumps up the security patch to the month of September 2021.
- Integrates the August and September 2021 Android security patches
- Optimized the system performance
- Improved the system stability
That said, do let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment down below.