The Realme X7 Max has finally started getting the July 2021 security update. Realme had started rolling out the July update around the last week of July 2021, and dozens of Realme and Narzo devices have received it since then.
Realme has released a new software update to the Realme X7 Max in India. The latest update bears firmware version RMX3031_11_A.17 and includes the July 2021 security patch. Apart from fixing over 20 vulnerabilities as mentioned in the documentation, the update also brings fixes to the Weather application, camera app, mobile network and Bluetooth alongside bringing bug fixes and device stability improvements to the phone.
Realme X7 Max gets the July 2021 Security Patch
- Updated Android security patch: July 2021
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability.
- Fixed an issue where the Weather app would fail to find your location sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where the Camera app would exit automatically sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where the mobile network would be disconnected occasionally.
- Fixed an issue where typing on a Bluetooth keyboard would be responsive.
If you are a Realme X7 Max user in any of the countries mentioned above, you can check for the latest update by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping on Download and install. You can also download the latest firmware file from realme’s firmware database and flash it manually. The update could reach more markets over the next few weeks.
- How to Download Realme Flash Tool
- How to Use App Lock and Hide Apps
- How to Setup and Use Sleep Capsule with Realme UI
The company follows a staged rollout, and it is pushed to a small number of users before rolling it out to a larger number of users after it has been made sure there are no critical bugs.