realme launched the realme X7 Max smartphone in India running Android 11 based realme UI 2.0. realme has now confirmed that the realme X7 Max will be receiving the realme UI 3.0 update.
Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 comes with new features such as an improved dark mode, digital wellbeing, a new private space to hide apps/files, an upgraded security shield, call blocklist, app permission security, payment service security, and all the new Android 11‘s security features. Check out this Realme UI 2.0 post to know more about realme UI 2.0 in depth.
Update frequency at Realme isn’t standardized, but the company releases updates frequently. This post will help our readers keep track of realme UI updates for the Realme X7 Max (RMX3031).
- How to Download Realme Flash Tool
- How to Use App Lock and Hide Apps
- How to Setup and Use Sleep Capsule with Realme UI
The company follows a staged rollout, and it is pushed to a small number of users before rolling it out to a larger number of users after it has been made sure there are no critical bugs.
Realme X7 Max 5G Realme UI 3.0 Updates So Far
- [March 23, 2022]: Android 12 based realme UI 3.0 stable update is now out for the Realme X7 Max.
- [February 17, 2022]: realme has started accepting realme UI 3.0 Open Beta applications for the realme X7 Max. [Apply Now]
Realme X7 Max 5G Realme UI 2.0 Updates So Far
- [January 21, 2022]: realme X7 Max is receiving RMX3031_11_A.22 updates in certain countries including India. The update brings fixes for black screen issues, fixes for bugs in the photos application and the January 2022 Android security patch to tag along.
Security Integrates the January 2022 Android security patch. System Fixed the black screen problem in some scenarios. Album Fixed the problem of no response while viewing pictures in some scenarios.
- [December 10, 2021]: realme UI 3.0 Early Access application has now begun for the realme X7 Max. [Apply Now]
- [November 21, 2021]: realme is now rolling out RMX3031_11_A.21 update for the realme X7 Max 5G; the new update brings the November 2021 security patch, fixes issues with Bluetooth and optimizes selfie camera performance.
Security Updated Android security patch:November, 2021 Bluetooth Fixed the low volume issue when connected to the Bluetooth headset in some scenarios Camera Optimized the beauty effect of the front camera
- [November 2, 2021]: RMX3031_11_A.20 is now rolling out to the Realme X7 Max 5G with the October 2021 security patch, optimizations for screen flickering, and fixes for Bluetooth.
Security Updated Android security patch:October, 2021 System Optimized system performance and improve system stability Fixed the problem of screen flickering in some scenarios Fixed the problem of quick startup of the game space automatically turning off in some scenarios Bluetooth Fixed the problem that bluetooth turns on and off automatically in some scenarios
- [September 30, 2021]: Realme X7 Max 5G is getting the September 2021 security update in India, with a ton of bug fixes. The update has the version number RMX3031_11_A.19.
- [September 6, 2021]: Realme is rolling out a new update for the Realme X7 Max, that carries the firmware version number RMX3031_11_A.18 and brings a ton of bug fixes, these include fixes for the low volume on Bluetooth, fixes for the sidebar, camera, and more. Check out the changelog mentioned below.
System Fixed the problem of desktop jamming in low probability when dragging the floating window Fixed the problem of low volume of some Bluetooth headsets Fixed the issue that the media volume becomes louder when the phone interrupted by calling when watching a video or playing a game at a low volume Fixed the problem that the sidebar of the game assistant is not displayed in a low probability after entering the game from the game space Fixed the problem that the screen does not turn off automatically when it is close to the ears during the call Camera Optimized front camera sharpness performance in some scenes Fixed the problem that front-facing gesture photography has no effect in some scenes Fixed the problem that the video super wide mode icon is not displayed in some scenes
- [August 5, 2021]: Realme X7 Max uses in the community are reporting that a new update with firmware version RMX3031_11_A.17 has been rolling out to the devices. The update is reportedly said to bring the July 2021 security patch along with tons of bug fixes.
Security Updated Android security patch: July 2021 System Optimize system performance and improve system stability. Fixed an issue where the Weather app would fail to find your location sometimes. Fixed an issue where the Camera app would exit automatically sometimes. Fixed an issue where the mobile network would be disconnected occasionally. Fixed an issue where typing on a Bluetooth keyboard would be responsive.
- [July 8, 2021]: Several users in the realme community have reported that they’re now receiving Android 11 based RMX3031_11.A.16 update in India. The update also brings the June security patch, adds the dynamic RAM expansion feature, and fixes multiple bugs.
System Adds the dynamic RAM expansion feature. Optimizes system performance and improves system stability. Reduces the power consumption in some scenarios. Fixes an issue where third-party apps would automatically launch after you use Deep cleanup. Fixes an issue where you might accidentally receive a notification saying that your network speed is restricted. Communication Optimizes the network for a better user experience. Camera Optimizes the sharpness of photos taken outdoor using the rear camera. Fixes a flickering issue that would occasionally occur when you take photos or shoot videos. Security Integrates the June 2021 Android security patch.
- [June 21, 2021]: realme has started rolling out Android 11 based May 2021 security patch to the realme X7 Max. The update comes as RMX3031_11_A.15. It also brings optimizations for touch response, fixes for the camera and its images, along improved network experience.
Security: Update Android May 2021security patch. System: Optimized touching experience. Optimized the power consumption in some scenarios. Optimized the system performance and improved system stability. Fixed the screen flicker in some scenarios. Communication: Optimized network compatibility and improved Internet experience. Camera: Fixed the photo greenish issue in some situations. Fixed the probabilistic green screen issue of the camera preview interface in some scenarios. Fixed the lagging issue of taking photos in the bright environment in 64M Mode using the rear camera.
Realme X7 Max 5G Realme UI 3.0: Android 12 Status
Android 12 based realme UI 3.0 stable update is now out for the Realme X7 Max.
That said, did you find the update you were looking for? Do let us know by dropping a comment down below.