The June 2021 security update started reaching some variants of the Realme Narzo 20. Identified by build version RMX2191_11_C.11, Realme’s latest firmware release has been spotted in India as of yesterday. The update brings the June 2021 security patch, optimizations for image quality in macro mode, call audio, graphics in PUBG and the recovery mode. Additionally, the new OS update comes with several bug fixes related to the camera, call, Battery, system, and performance. You can check out the complete update changelog below for more details:
The most straightforward way to speed things up is to go to Settings > Software update > Download and install. Right now, this is most likely to work if you’re located in India, for obvious reasons. Failing that, the company’s firmware archives stand ready and at your disposal; simply download the full system images for your Narzo 20 and flash them to the device manually.
Realme Narzo 20 RMX2191_11_C.11 Changelog
- Updated Android security patch: May and June 2021
- Optimized image blurring issue in macro mode
- Optimized probabilistic noisy issue during calls
- Optimized probabilistic slowly charging issue when the screen is off
- Third-party apps
- Optimized image blurring issue in PUBG
- Optimized probabilistic crush issue in heyfun
- Optimized cannot recognize T card issue in Recovery mode
Realme announced the Realme Narzo 20 last year featuring the MediaTek Helio G85, an HD+ IPS LCD Display, a 48-megapixel camera setup and much more. That said, do let us know your thoughts on the new update by dropping a comment down below.